Himalayan Salt Scrub Bar
2 in stock
The ancient seabeds found in the Himalayan Mountains were covered by lava and crystallized over 250 million years ago. Just some of the 84 elements of essential minerals include; calcium, iron, magnesium, and potassium, all essential to the human body. Sea salts can also draw toxins out of the body and may provide you with many other benefits such as: stimulates circulation, soothe muscles, balances the PH of the skin, assists acne-prone skin, prevents body odour and aids in easing the itching with psoriasis.
This soap should not be rubbed into the skin like regular soap. Be sure to do a simple test on your skin in one area and monitor for 12 – 48 hrs for any reactions on the surface.
How to Use a Himalayan Crystal Salt Bar
- Use the salt bar on damp skin or a soft cloth.
- Rub in a circular motion on your body.
- Let the salt dry on your skin, do not wash off. When dry rub excess off.
- If your skin is too dry, you may use an organic oil 20 mins after.
- Keeping the bar as dry as possible will help prevent sharp edges forming.
- The crystal bar salt will not lather like other soap.
- After showering use crystal salt bar once per day.
- Avoid the use of regular soap or on broken skin.
- Weight approx 450 g
- 9.5 cm x 6 cm x 3.5 cm